on Nov 2 there is also the Mare Forum in Rotterdam.
All-important shipping and ship finance themes will be discussed in a holistic approach in several sessions consisting of leading executives and experts from the shipping industry; owners, financiers, investors, regulators, charterers and other services providers. They will exchange their thoughts, ideas, and visions and their role in several financing and shipping investing models for today and in the future.
- If you are an owner having trouble finding a good capital provider, come to Mare Forum; here they are.
- If you are a capital provider having trouble finding a good owner, come to Mare Forum and meet them.
The conference will be held at the Mainport Design Hotel in Rotterdam
The detailed programme will be published soon. …Stay tuned
- Challenges, opportunities and risks in today’s global trade, shipping, economy, and regulations. Energy transition status, geopolitics, tensions, wars, globalisation and changing trade patterns. What’s next to come?
- Designing zero-carbon future ships and what to do until they are “ready”.
- The capital providers – shipowners, regulators, Dialogue; Synergy needed
- Financing the Green shipping industry. Where does the money come from, and how do you get it?
- What are the benefits of the features of Alternative Finance to the global shipping industry?
- Funding short sea shipping; imperatives
- Is the Netherlands on its way to becoming the finance shipping centre of the European Union and beyond?
If you are in shipping and ship finance and want to know what will happen next, come to Mare Forum; the good answers will be there.
It will be an inspiring experience.