Capital Link’s 12th Annual Greek Shipping Forum will take place on Thursday, May 5, 2022, at the Grand Hyatt Athens Hotel, Greece.
Greek shipping remains important to the maritime economy, constituting approximately 20 percent of the world’s shipping fleet. In spite of the volatile markets and economic downturn, Greek shipping professionals have consistently adapted to changing conditions, seeking out growth and opportunity rather than yielding to their circumstances.
This event focuses on three main areas:
- The current trends and outlook of the global economy and the main commodity, energy and shipping markets.
- The critical challenges the industry faces today related to geopolitical and regulatory developments, such as compliance with decarbonization, and the transformational impact of technology
- As usual, Maritime Finance will be the core subject with focus on bank finance, capital markets, alternative funding mechanisms and private equity.
- Setting The Stage – Shipping Markets Update & Outlook
- Shipping – Navigating Though Geopolitical Turbulence
- Navigating The Marine Fuel Landscape – Pathways To Green Shipping
- Short Sea Shipping – Leading the Green Revolution to Zero Emissions
- Examining ESG – How the Landscape is Evolving
- Bank Finance
- Maritime Policy & Regulation Update
- Alternative Finance
- Capital Markets
- Structured Products: Useful Investment Solutions To Reshape Returns And Mitigate Your Portfolio Risk