ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Part 2 of our successful series, where we explore different means of ship finance.
Financing the medium and small shipping companies will be one of the main discussion topics.
Our panel of experts (see below) will guide you through a web of questions about the trends and practices of alternative ship financing
- What are the benefits of the features of Alternative Finance to the global shipping industry?What are the benefits of the features of Alternative Finance to the global shipping industry?
- What are the owner’s requirements from the capital providers?
- Will pension fund money flow into the international shipping debt markets, and what is required in order for this to happen?
- Will the maritime green-trend accelerate in case the role of alternative finance in shipping is increasing?
- Or does an increased role of alternative finance in shipping does not have an impact on the pace of the green trend?
- Will alternative finance focus more on new-build financing or on second hand?
- Has/is the Corona situation change the supply of non-bank money to the industry?
- What will be the future role of European and global banks in the industry (in the context of the increased role of alternative finance providers)?
- When: Thu, May 20, 2021 at 12:00 PM Athens (GMT 3:00)
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Price: $25.00
- Language: English
- Who can attend? Everyone
- Dial-in available? (listen only): Not available.
- Harris Antoniou Founder and Managing Director at Neptune International AGMr. Harris Antoniou has held various executive and management positions in leading institutions in the financial sector over the last 25 years, always focussing on on debt and equity investments in the energy, commodities & transportation sectors….
- Pieter van der Burg Managing director, NESEC Ship Finance…
- Anthony Argyropoulos Chief Financial Officer, PERFORMANCE Shipping Inc…
- Maximilian Otto Principal, Oceanis GmbH…
- Stefanos Fragos Senior Representative Athens Branch – YieldStreetStefanos Fragos is the Senior Representative of Yieldstreets Athens branch, which is dedicated to ship financing.
Yieldstreet is changing the way wealth is created, providing access to asset- secured investments historically unavailable to most…
- Michiel Steeman Managing Partner, Zuyderzee CapitalMichiel is Managing Partner and Director of Zuyderzee Capital, a financial advisory boutique focused on maritime and logistics.
Before joining Zuyderzee mid 2019 Michiel was Michiel was Head of Shipping Finance Europe with DVB bank. Prior to…
Stavriana Asprogiannidou [MODERATOR] Director, Willis Towers Watson…
- More panelists to be announced, stay tuned…
- MARE FORUM Connecting people in the maritime industry